Thursday, January 22, 2009

Are You On the BSG Train?

Battlestar Galactica. New episode. Reactions?

***Spoilers***

Man, I have no idea where they are going with this, but I'm pretty sure there is some cyclical history of man and cylon nuking each other over and over again.

And who is Starbuck? What is Starbuck? Does Starbuck drink Starbuck's? One shot of Espresso or Two? I want the truth! (I'm afraid I can't handle the truth.)

And the last Cylon is Colonel Tigh's wife? Never would have guessed it. So where is she now? Did she download into my iPod? I gotta check....nope. Not there either. Dammit.

Red Mercury - where are you? I KNOW you have opinions. I thought you were going to blow a blood vessel talking BSG with Seth on a Beverly Hills streetcorner! You guys were discussing theories and I banished you to the other side of the street. Or I banished myself. Either way - were you right?

2 comments:

Erin Kubinek said...

I WAS RIGHT!!!

I TOTALLY CALLED IT WAS HER!

I literally did a little dance at that point in the show.

I Predict - That some how time will loop.
"All of this has happened before, All of this will happen again"

I think Starbuck is human - and the harbinger of death. I think that the corpse we saw was her future self - not her past.

I think some how they end up back on Kobal - and the tomb of Athena will be Helo's wife Athena.

Maybe i'm over confident from being right though....

theMothership said...

I tell you brother, I LOVE the new BSG. Love it. Well, it's not exactly new now, but you know what I mean.

It is a SUPERB show, and I am always impressed with the cast and plot twists.

I can't WAIT for the new episode!